If you are a resident in the tech city of India- Bengaluru, then you must be aware of how lucrative it is to invest in a property in Bangalore. The city is a thriving hive of opportunities, more so, for real estate! And if you are renting spaces here, it is all but a good idea to make some fast and well calculated investment in a property of your own! The real estate scene in Bangalore has managed to inflate substantially in the due course of the recent years and it is all but naturally a good idea to make your purchase.
Here are a few major reason why it is a good idea;
- Manufacturing hub- the tech city is also fast gearing up to emerge as one of India’s leading manufacturing hubs. A sizeable number of plants have mushroomed up in the land around Peenya, Sarjapura, Bommasandra and Malleshwara), IT parks (Hebbal and Marathahalli) and SEZs across the city. This is only going to add in to the overall weightage of the city.
- World- class building projects- one of the many sights to greet you in Bangalore is the wide array of high end residential projects spanning the city. Many recent ones have popped up in around the area of Whitefield- a predominantly techie hub. Projects by renowned builders is one of the other reasons that makes acquiring properties in Bangalore an absolute essential. Availability of luxury properties and villas are a few options that is attracting people with extra disposable income. It has also attracted many NRIs to look for investment options in the city.
- Namma Metro- the functioning of the metro rail services is another of the reasons why property acquisition is so high in the tech city. 6 out of the total impending 9 Namma Metro lines are now in operation, spanning the length and breadth of the city. Of course this has added in to the real estate value of the realty scene.
- IT hub- the opportunities related to profession is quite abundant in Bangalore which is what makes it such an attraction for most students and professionals. This is in turn escalates the need for homes and realty ion the city. There is almost always a demand for property in Bangalore due to the steady stream of professionals/ students making a beeline for the city.
- ROI- the ROI on real estate in and around areas such as Indira Nagar, Hebbal, Narasapura, Hennur, Yelahanka and Whitefield, makes it worth the while to invest in properties in the city. You could also let it out for rent/ lease and earn a steady income to pay back the premiums on your loan EMI.
So, if you have been vexed about making that investment in a property in Bangalore, be assured, it is not a plan set to backfire any time soon!